Mobile photography tips and trick

                       Orange sun

        

 This photo is taken by redmi note 7 pro. This type of photo is very simple to click.Just you need a location and perfect time. The sun is make the photo beautiful in this photo but you didn't notice the three person who are also include in this photo. Three persons are the objects here. If here I put person so its good but if I put more than 4 so the photo gone in a wrong direction. I suggest to put 3 person in one photo When I click the photo the sun was not like that the sun colour was lite like yellow colour. Than I did the sun colour deep by editing.I use a mobile application Light Room. Every mobile user known that... I put link here   https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-lightroom.html

Please comment on the below if you like this photo


Safar
This photo is taken from the train in random place. This photo is taken in the noon time. The angle of the photo make the photo beautiful. If you think that the mountains make the photo beautiful so you are totally wrong
The trains window bar make the photo beautiful full. Every time try to click photo from different different angle  which makes your photo awesome.. I didn't put editing in this photo..
       

                      Natural Home
  This one of the best photo ever click in my phone. Some bees are protect their Natural home. This photo is in a lemon tree.The leaf cover is make this photo awesome
 This  type of photography is not safe for health. If you try to take this type of photo please be safe. Don't close the camera to the bees it not safe for you. Focus on the object and do fastly 5 click and run from the area. Just kidding😜
    
Thank you🙏💕

Comments